Theory and documentation
Version history and plans
Last updated: 2004-11-15
Getting started (for developers)
Here is a small guide on how to get the full source code, how to compile it
and getting it to run. We developers mainly use
Eclipse for our editing needs.
- Set up CVS, check sourceforge help
- Download and install ANT, needed to build jars.
- Check out the modules hazard, haphazard and graphics to the same directory
- Download the images (2004-10-08) and unpack them to the same directory
- Add the vecmath package to your classpath.
- Compile and go!
- While you're developing, check from time to time if there are new images
to download from here. They're not in the CVS because binary files take up
a lot of space, and we want to be nice to SF who so kindly hosts us.